Friday, November 27, 2009

been having fun

I've been having fun baking and making invitations lately. I should probably be cleaning the house...but a girl needs some 'me' time, don't you think?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Both of these were designed to be e-mailed in PDF format. They were so fun to make.

I've made a ton of stuff, including mini cupcakes for the cupcake birthday party, but only thought to take a picture of this chocolate pumpkin bundt cake I made for my aunt & uncle's birthday (they share a birthday - isn't that sweet?).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the blurry photos - I never remember to use my DSLR and use my iPhone instead.

I've also made pumpkin cake balls dipped in white chocolate and milk chocolate and lemon meringue pies. Now I think I'll make some dog biscuits for my poodlemutt Paisley's 4th birthday, which is today. At least that's one baking project that won't put pounds on my hips.


No comments:

Post a Comment