Saturday, October 10, 2009

holidays

The weather's finally turned crisp here - for a couple of days, at least - and I am having silly little thoughts of the holidays.

Photobucket
dress via The Bottom of the Ironing Basket
My son's first Christmas allows me a little license with formality, no?

Or perhaps something a little more restrained, but still festive...
Photobucket
Candela Sequined Cuff & Hem dress, Saks Fifth Avenue, via ShopStyle

But this, so casual and warm, would look nice with my new over-the-knee boots, and wouldn't make my jeans-wearing family give me a sideways glance...
Photobucket
Cowl neck pocket tunic by emilyryan, Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I adore that last tunic... I will have to add this to my Christmas list!

    Also, I wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog for a visit; thank you!

    You had asked how I painted my white cane back chair and I completely recommend spray painting it. I have a heavy duty paint sprayer but before I bought that, I used Rustoleum paints with the nozzle tip. So easy and quick. I found a paintbrush takes longer and is more inclined to leave drips behind. Hope that helps.

    Good luck and thanks again!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete